We loved reading each of your responses to our Year >> Noted post! From the sounds of it, 2014 was definitely an incredible year, filled with lots of holding on and letting go, tears and laughter, and everything in between. As we read your responses, we were overwhelmed with how connected we felt to each of you! It’s proof that although our lives may be far apart, we’re all connected in one way or another.
With that said, we’re happy to announce the 15 random winners of a free Year >> Noted paper kit! Drumroll, please:
- Jane Ficiur (January 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM)
- Jeanie Wilcox (January 16, 2015 at 1:06 PM)
- Melanie Murphy (January 16, 2015 at 2:05 PM)
- Laura Tandy (January 16, 2015 at 2:26 PM)
- Suzanne W. (January 16, 2015 at 5:07 PM)
- Wendy Price (January 16, 2015 at 5:24 PM)
- Kathy Marentette (January 17, 2015 at 7:18 AM)
- Marlene Collier (January 17, 2015 at 8:57 AM)
- Bernadette M. (January 17, 2015 at 9:07 AM)
- Helen Gullett (January 17, 2015 at 2:25 PM)
- Diane Beruldsen (January 18, 2015 at 2:29 AM)
- Susan Lewis (January 18, 2015 at 2:55 PM)
- Dianne Reed (January 19, 2015 at 2:20 PM)
- Loy Vanboxel (January 19, 2015 at 5:41 PM)
- Lynne G (January 20, 2015 at 4:48 PM)
Congratulations, winners! If your name is on the list, please email us at email@example.com to claim your prize. Put “Year >> Noted paper kit winner” in the subject line and your mailing address in the body copy.
Thanks for playing! And happy 2015!
Congrats to all of the 15 winners
Oh wow… just had a chance to check on your blog today and found out I am one of the 15 Winners! Super! I sent you an email 🙂
I am so happy to be a winner! Received my Paper Kit and cannot wait to use it