We’re back with another installment featuring the jaw-dropping Taste of Summer paper packet! Today we bring you a pocket scrapbooking layout made from these juicy papers that we designed especially to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, one of our most exciting celebrations of the year.
Here are a few of our favorite things about this layout:
- We love the contrast between the black and white photos and the popping Canary and Lagoon! It creates balance within the layout and keeps your eyes glancing back and forth between the smiling faces and the fruity sentiments.
- The Taste of Summer stamps accent the papers, photos, and sentiments with just the right amount of zest.
- It’s so fun to read through the page, discovering how the sentiments and journaling interact with the corresponding photos.
- It’s all stitched up! Don’t you think these homegrown touches are reminiscent of the simple life that comes with the lazy days and warm nights of summer?
- Each card tells its own little piece of the story. We think it’s super sweet how this story begins at the top of the page and moves on down along with the progression of the photos—all the way up to the final kiss!
We can’t wait to see what stories you’ll tell with your Taste of Summer! Use the hashtag #ctmhtos to share your projects on social media.
CC1039 My Acrylix® Taste of Summer Stamp Set, CC1038 Taste of Summer Paper Packet, Z1375 Kraft Cardstock, 1385 White Daisy Cardstock, X5762 Lagoon Cardstock, Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2013 Sequins Gold Assortment, Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim