Our newest idea book has just launched, and we are dying to tell you about a whole new line of products! Designer Travel is our new, stylish, on-the-go organization system specifically designed to work with all of your favorite Close To My Heart Products, from papers and tools to markers and stamps!
Review the images below to learn more about each of the new products in the line. To see how the pieces all work together, watch the video that follows.
Carry-all Case. Hard-case bag with gold accents; attaches to trolley and fits paper insert or other Designer Travel storage cases.
Paper Insert. Six-pocket accordion-style insert sized to hold 12″ x 12″ paper; snaps into carry-all case, creating an additional two pockets.
Tool Case. Five internal mesh pockets sized to hold various tools and embellishments; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case.
Block Case. Five internal mesh pockets sized to hold My Acrylix® blocks; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case.
Marker Case. Holds up to 26 markers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case.
Ink Case. Holds 10 stamp pads with two movable dividers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case.
Stamp Case. Holds 15 stamp sets with two movable dividers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case.
Trolley. Foldable trolley holds two stacked carry-all cases; 360-degree wheels for easy rolling and pull-out foot for ultimate stability.
The Designer Travel system is both beautiful and functional. Organize, store, and easily transport your supplies and current projects anywhere your crafting takes you!
Leave a comment
Okay, friends. It’s November, so let’s get grateful! While we know you love sitting in a turkey stupor around the table after Thanksgiving dinner, listing off what you’re grateful for, there are more lasting (and more FUN) ways to express what’s in your heart. So many more! Why not say thank you with a few random acts of kindness, for example? What better way to pay a favor back than to pay a favor forward?
All you need to do is pull out your favorite Close To My Heart papers and tools and start crafting! With the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge, cute tags like these take no time at all. With a stamp here and a sparkle there, you’ve got adorable notes ready for use. You can deliver them as stand-alone notes or attach them to goodies.
When it comes to packaging those goodies, the Designer Creations paper bags do the job nicely. The bags come predesigned, so they take no prep time at all. Take them right out of the package, slip in some sweet treats—or just some sweet words—and get stealthy. Stash the goods into nooks and crannies when nobody’s watching.
You might enjoy some of these ideas as you go incognito (but you didn’t hear it from us):
- Leave inspiring notes for your unsuspecting targets around the house. Try the bathroom mirror, the novel your spouse is reading, or even inside the refrigerator. Yes, we said inside. Most viewed appliance in the home, wouldn’t you agree?
- Leave some goodies on a doorstep, ring the doorbell, and run! Your new neighbors will feel welcome and your old neighbors will feel loved all over again.
- Do a chore for someone and leave a note saying why serving them brings you joy.
- Hide a note under a coworker’s mouse.
- Write down words of advice for a new mother, a new couple, or someone else starting on a path you’ve tread before.
- Leave change in the vending machine with a note encouraging the lucky finder to buy a snack.
- Thank the custodian by leaving a note on their cart while they’re busy scrubbing away.
- Leave your waiter a nice note along with the tip.
- Hang a note from the car mirror for your spouse to stumble upon when they leave for work in the morning.
- Reflect on your blessings, write them down, and then dangle them from a Designed Décor frame or an indoor plant. All of your newly unleashed gratitude will be heavy, so we highly suggest you use the frame. 😉
- Take time to sit down with your parents, grandparents, or other relatives and write down their favorite sayings and wisdom on your tags. Hang the tags in a prominent place in your home to remember both your relatives and their wisdom. (This act can’t be done in secret, but hopefully you can trust your relatives not to betray your identity when pressured by the authorities.)
Get in the groove of gratitude today, and then express yourself! No matter how you go about it, you’ll feel like a million bucks . . . and who doesn’t want to be a millionaire? Serve, baby, serve!
Think of something sneaky that we didn’t? Tell us your idea in the comments!
Leave a comment