As part of Jeanette’s Creative Challenge, every Close To My Heart employee was invited to spend half the day investing in memories during a special Create & Take. Each employee that accepted the challenge was provided with a variety of Picture My Life™ cards, embellishments, Memory Protectors™, journaling pens, adhesives, and plenty of candy to snack on (yum!). The employees brought 250 photos, a pair of creative hands, and got scrapping. By the end of the day, we were all believers in the Picture My Life™ program.
Now it’s your turn! Show us your favorite use of the Picture My Life™ line for a chance to win. Post a photo to either the Close To My Heart Facebook page or on Instagram using the hashtag #jrlcreativechallenge before next Monday (March 3) to enter.
Have fun! 🙂
Leave a comment
Welcome to 2015! At Close To My Heart, we have some exciting things in the works for the upcoming year. Just as I do at the beginning of every year, I’ve set some new goals for myself and for our company. One goal I have for all of us is to find joy in creativity. As with any ongoing resolution, we all need a little extra motivation from time to time. So today I’m happy to announce Jeanette’s Creative Challenge! You’re invited to play along with me this year as we present weekly challenges to get your creative juices flowing.
Here’s how it’s going to go:
- Tune in to our Facebook and Instagram pages each Monday to learn what Jeanette’s Creative Challenge will be. Follow Close To My Heart on Facebook and Instagram so you can get the details pronto! When I announce the challenge, you’ll see a sample project as your inspiration and it will then be up to you to create and share your own creations.
- You have until the following Sunday at midnight to post a photo of your own interpretation of the challenge to either our Facebook page or your own Instagram feed. Be sure to use the hashtag #jrlcreativechallenge when you post. You can search this hashtag at any time to see what others have posted!
- What’s in it for you? This series is designed to inspire creative time and provide a place for unity and idea sharing each week. The challenge will give you a reason to get into your supplies on a regular basis for the sole purpose of having fun through crafting!
- Oh, and did I mention there will be prizes? We’ll choose one random winner each week to receive a prize for participating. I’ll announce the previous week’s winners every Monday on Facebook and Instagram, just before the new challenge announcement.
- Spread the word about this opportunity to anyone and everyone you know who loves creating, winning prizes, and a good challenge! The more people that get involved, the more fun it will be.
Sounds like a blast, right? Get those scissors sharpened for Monday, January 12, when I’ll post our first Weekly Creative Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Leave a comment