1. You don’t particularly like to tell your husband how much you spend on crafting supplies.
2. You always keep the door to your crafting room shut because . . .
3. You believe embellishments are a girl’s best friend.
4. You subscribe to crafting and homemaking magazines . . . and may even scrapbook your favorite magazine pages.
5. You believe there’s no such thing as too much glitter. Because it’s the truth.
6. At any given time, you’re working on 10+ projects simultaneously, but you WILL finish them all…one day.
7. When someone asks, “Where did you get that?” and you get to say, “I made it,” it’s basically the best.
8. You don’t throw away ANY scrap paper. Honestly, who would do that?
9. Your heart melts when you stumble across family members randomly looking through your scrapbooks.
10. You lose track of time (and reality) when you’re crafting.
11. You don’t understand anyone who thinks that storing their photos on their computer or on social media is “good enough.”
12. Martha is your Queen Bee.
13. Trying to clean your crafting room is basically impossible.
14. You frequently see things at the store and think, “Sheesh, I could make that myself for half the price!”
15. If you spot something cute for a project “you might one day do,” your willpower goes right out the door.
16. Using your favorite crafting materials to create a gift for a friend is like giving them a little piece of your soul.
17. The problem is always the size of your crafting room, never the size of your stash. ALWAYS.
18. And speaking of your stash…no one needs to know just how much stuff you have.
19. You will make all the things forever and ever.
If this describes you, then welcome! You have found your people! We’re a company that loves crafting so much we make it possible for people to earn a living by crafting in their own homes!
Becoming a Close To My Heart Maker is easy and super affordable. Signing up as a Maker costs just $50 (USD, plus tax). When you sign up, you will receive $25 in CTMH Cash to use for ordering your own start-up products. You’ll also be able to order a FREE Business Basics Bundle containing a variety of business supplies to help you get started.
As Maker, you’ll not only get to work your own hours from home doing what you love, but you’ll also get an AMAZING discount on our exclusive products!
We want you to succeed (and to wake up each day loving your job), so we have tons of online resources and training courses to help make this dream job a reality. There’s nothing to fear!
To learn more about the perks of becoming a Maker, visit us here.