Today is the luckiest day of the year, so we thought it would only be fitting to kick it off with a celebratory giveaway. In honor of March 17, we’ll be giving away seventeen bundles of green glitter paper and gold polka-dot washi tape!
Luck of the Irish, indeed! Now if only we could get a rainbow to follow this bundle of Irish delight right to your doorstep. 🙂
Leave a comment below before March 19 for your chance to win one of these lovely bundles of green and gold!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May today be your luckiest yet.
Leave a comment
We had so much fun reading through your comments on this post! We feel like we know each of you a little better now after getting a tiny peek into your everyday life through the contents of your bag. Thank you for sharing!
So, are you ready for the big reveal? Here they are, our three random (and very lucky) winners:
Debbie Gauvin, who found in her bag a plane ticket from her trip to San Diego to visit her daughter. (Commented March 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM)
Sharon Wade, who found in her bag her husband’s reading glasses, a highlighter, and a Relay For Life donations envelope, among a plethora of other paraphernalia. (Commented March 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM)
Patricia Jacobs, who found an umbrella from a Dole Whip, a map of Disneyland® Park, and a FASTPASS® ticket. (Commented March 5, 2015 at 11:05 AM)
P.S. ^^^ Reading this comment made us even more excited for July when we’ll all be heading to Disneyland for Convention 2015! Dole Whips, get in our bellies!
If you’re one of the lucky three, please send an email to email@example.com with “What’s in your bag? Contest Winner” in the subject line and your mailing address in the body copy so we can send you your small organizer!
Thanks for playing, everyone!
And happy Friday. 🙂
Leave a comment
Welcome to 2015! At Close To My Heart, we have some exciting things in the works for the upcoming year. Just as I do at the beginning of every year, I’ve set some new goals for myself and for our company. One goal I have for all of us is to find joy in creativity. As with any ongoing resolution, we all need a little extra motivation from time to time. So today I’m happy to announce Jeanette’s Creative Challenge! You’re invited to play along with me this year as we present weekly challenges to get your creative juices flowing.
Here’s how it’s going to go:
- Tune in to our Facebook and Instagram pages each Monday to learn what Jeanette’s Creative Challenge will be. Follow Close To My Heart on Facebook and Instagram so you can get the details pronto! When I announce the challenge, you’ll see a sample project as your inspiration and it will then be up to you to create and share your own creations.
- You have until the following Sunday at midnight to post a photo of your own interpretation of the challenge to either our Facebook page or your own Instagram feed. Be sure to use the hashtag #jrlcreativechallenge when you post. You can search this hashtag at any time to see what others have posted!
- What’s in it for you? This series is designed to inspire creative time and provide a place for unity and idea sharing each week. The challenge will give you a reason to get into your supplies on a regular basis for the sole purpose of having fun through crafting!
- Oh, and did I mention there will be prizes? We’ll choose one random winner each week to receive a prize for participating. I’ll announce the previous week’s winners every Monday on Facebook and Instagram, just before the new challenge announcement.
- Spread the word about this opportunity to anyone and everyone you know who loves creating, winning prizes, and a good challenge! The more people that get involved, the more fun it will be.
Sounds like a blast, right? Get those scissors sharpened for Monday, January 12, when I’ll post our first Weekly Creative Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Leave a comment