Our new Annual Inspirations catalog goes live August 1, and we can’t wait to show you all the exciting things we’ve been working on for the past year. In fact, we’re SO excited that we’re going to give you a sneak peek at one of our favorite new products—another installment of our Make It from Your Heart™ pattern book series (and the crowd goes wild)!
Volume 3 of Make It from Your Heart is a real game changer. Why? Well for starters, it comes as a collection of loose, 3-ring hole-punched pages that fit inside any of our Everyday Life™ mini albums. You can rearrange or pull out pages anytime you want. Just think: you could pull out the page you need for an upcoming crop and insert it into your Everyday Life™ planner next to the day of the crop. How awesome is that? 🙂
Also, this pattern book features 36 two-page layout patterns that use standard photos sizes (no trimming down photos over here, folks!). The layouts are organized by how many photos they use, so if you are looking for a layout that uses four photos, you can simply turn to that section and look at all your options.
We also have not one, but TWO pieces of artwork inspiration for each pattern! This is a great way to show off the creative potential of a single pattern, as you can in these examples:
In addition to these 36 patterns, this book features artwork inspiration that demonstrates how to incorporate additional photos into your layouts using our Pocket Plus™ Memory Protectors™…
…as well as our traditional pocket scrapbooking Memory Protectors.
This exciting new pattern book will be available to order beginning August 1 (which is in 12 days, but who’s counting?). And there’s no need to camp out in a long line in anticipation of the launch date because you can order this great new book on your Consultant’s website or closetomyheart.com as soon as it is made available (along with more new products)!
So get ready to snap up your own copy of Make It from Your Heart Volume 3. Gotta love scrapbooking made easy. 🙂
Leave a comment
Okay, friends. It’s November, so let’s get grateful! While we know you love sitting in a turkey stupor around the table after Thanksgiving dinner, listing off what you’re grateful for, there are more lasting (and more FUN) ways to express what’s in your heart. So many more! Why not say thank you with a few random acts of kindness, for example? What better way to pay a favor back than to pay a favor forward?
All you need to do is pull out your favorite Close To My Heart papers and tools and start crafting! With the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge, cute tags like these take no time at all. With a stamp here and a sparkle there, you’ve got adorable notes ready for use. You can deliver them as stand-alone notes or attach them to goodies.
When it comes to packaging those goodies, the Designer Creations paper bags do the job nicely. The bags come predesigned, so they take no prep time at all. Take them right out of the package, slip in some sweet treats—or just some sweet words—and get stealthy. Stash the goods into nooks and crannies when nobody’s watching.
You might enjoy some of these ideas as you go incognito (but you didn’t hear it from us):
- Leave inspiring notes for your unsuspecting targets around the house. Try the bathroom mirror, the novel your spouse is reading, or even inside the refrigerator. Yes, we said inside. Most viewed appliance in the home, wouldn’t you agree?
- Leave some goodies on a doorstep, ring the doorbell, and run! Your new neighbors will feel welcome and your old neighbors will feel loved all over again.
- Do a chore for someone and leave a note saying why serving them brings you joy.
- Hide a note under a coworker’s mouse.
- Write down words of advice for a new mother, a new couple, or someone else starting on a path you’ve tread before.
- Leave change in the vending machine with a note encouraging the lucky finder to buy a snack.
- Thank the custodian by leaving a note on their cart while they’re busy scrubbing away.
- Leave your waiter a nice note along with the tip.
- Hang a note from the car mirror for your spouse to stumble upon when they leave for work in the morning.
- Reflect on your blessings, write them down, and then dangle them from a Designed Décor frame or an indoor plant. All of your newly unleashed gratitude will be heavy, so we highly suggest you use the frame. 😉
- Take time to sit down with your parents, grandparents, or other relatives and write down their favorite sayings and wisdom on your tags. Hang the tags in a prominent place in your home to remember both your relatives and their wisdom. (This act can’t be done in secret, but hopefully you can trust your relatives not to betray your identity when pressured by the authorities.)
Get in the groove of gratitude today, and then express yourself! No matter how you go about it, you’ll feel like a million bucks . . . and who doesn’t want to be a millionaire? Serve, baby, serve!
Think of something sneaky that we didn’t? Tell us your idea in the comments!
Leave a comment
We have another little treat for you, but this time it’s a delight for your papercrafting palate, not your sweet tooth. It’s a small taste of the Seasonal Expressions idea book, hot off the press! This 8½” x 11″ page-turner packs a lot of punch within its 37 beautiful pages.Our lucky friends down in Australia get their copies at Australasia Convention today!
We can’t wait until we get to share them with the rest of you. Trust us, you’re definitely going to like what’s inside. We’ll be serving them up to the general public on December 1, 2014.
Mark your calendars—it’s going to be big.
*Editor’s Note: Close To My Heart Consultants can access Seasonal Expressions 1 in Online Office beginning on October 18 and they can order physical copies beginning on October 20. The remaining general public will gain access on December 1. Consultant preview orders can begin on November 1 and all other orders can begin December 1. Although the name and release date may connote a holiday theme, the products contained within Seasonal Expressions 1 are not holiday centered as the life of this idea book will extend until April 1, 2015.
Leave a comment